About US Metal Buildings:
US Metal Buildings has been in business for over 40 years and is one of the nation's largest, privately owned manufacturers of pre-fabricated metal buildings. We aim to be the world's go-to supplier of pre-engineered steel buildings, by being an industry leader in regards to customer service, employee talent, business ethics, and compensation as we constantly grow exponentially from year to year.
Here at US Metal Buildings, we invest in our team and train them to be successful from the start. That's why we created SteelU™ - our ongoing, educational training program in which we offer different levels of Sales and Customer Service courses throughout your career with US Metal Buildings. We believe that a company's best asset is their employees, so we give you the support you need to be just that!
Why Work for US Metal Buildings:
- Attainable and realistic opportunities for career growth
- Robust compensation package that includes a base salary, aggressive commission structure, bonuses and rich benefits.
- We set our employees up for success from Day 1. Every new hire receives comprehensive, paid training
- Keeping our team's skills current and sharp is very important to us - that's why we provide ongoing training on a weekly basis.
- Thriving work environment with some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry.
- Extraordinary company perks like fun outings, events and contests
- Above average salaries and increases
Some fun things we do to celebrate our Team's Success:
- Drive a Porsche for the Day! Every once in a while we like to surprise our top performer with a luxurious car for a day.
- Afternoon excursions which include Pool Parties, Cocktail Hours and other company outings
- Discretionary Bonuses ON TOP of Commissions. We reward you when you exceed your goals!
- Fun Fridays! Not only do we regularly have Dress Down Fridays for our team, we also periodically dress up in a particular theme like Pajama Day, Funny Hat Day and more!
The Type of Candidates We Look For:
- Energetic and outgoing
- Personable and comfortable on the phone
- Trainable, moldable and willing to learn
- Reliable and dedicated
- A TEAM PLAYER